Minden, LA 71055
Laura Stanley, Owner
Matt Humphrey, Manager
Mortgage Loan Payment Calculator Instructions
This is a common loan calculator found on many real
estate web sites. If it doesn't meet your needs, you
may delete it.
- Subtract your estimated down payment from the
property price and enter the value in "Loan Amount"
(Remember that if the down payment is less than
20% of the sale price you will have the added expense
of Mortgage Insurance which is not figured into
- Enter the current interest rate. Contact ...
to find that out!
- Estimate Annual Tax and Insurance and enter
- To test the effect of different loan periods
try alternatives to the default of "30" years.
- Each time you change a value hit "Calculate
Now" to see what the effect is.